New Yeard Promotion Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at thebeardstruggle.com/yeard and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada, the USA, Australia, the UK, Europe, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Niafaze Solutions Inc, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion contractors, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Campaign is void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Niafaze Solutions Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting January 1, 2021, and ending on January 15, 2022. All online entries must be received by January 15, 2022.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at thebeardstruggle.com/yeard. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Niafaze Solutions Inc. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Niafaze Solutions Inc
- Niafaze Solutions Inc reserves the right to cancel the competition at anytime if there are less than 500 qualified participants.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Best Overall Yeard (the “Winner”) will receive US$10,000 cash. 5 runner-ups (the “Winners”) will receive 1x “Complete Kit” delivered to their postal address free of charge every month for a year. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Niafaze Solutions Inc.. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Niafaze Solutions Inc. discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner(s). No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner(s) is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Niafaze Solutions Inc. to use Winner(s)’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner(s) Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by the Judging panel under the supervision of Niafaze Solutions Inc.. The Winners will be selected by the Judging panel under the supervision of Niafaze Solutions Inc., with the exception of the “People’s Champ” category, where the winner will be chosen by popular vote by the public. The Winner and Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of the Winner and Winners. Niafaze Solutions Inc. shall have no liability for the Winner’s or Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the Winner’s or Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner or Winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prizes may be forfeited and an alternate Winner or Winners selected. Receipt by Winner and Winners of the prizes offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER OR WINNERS (AT NIAFAZE SOLUTIONS INC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S OR WINNERS’ DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OR WINNERS OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER OR WINNERS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Niafaze Solutions Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Niafaze Solutions Inc., and Niafaze Solutions Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Niafaze Solutions Inc. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Niafaze Solutions Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Niafaze Solutions Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Niafaze Solutions Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Niafaze Solutions Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, Niafaze Solutions Inc. may select the Winner or Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Niafaze Solutions Inc. Niafaze Solutions Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Niafaze Solutions Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Niafaze Solutions Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Niafaze Solutions Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND Vancouver, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Vancouver having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Niafaze Solutions Inc. trading as The Beard Struggle
- Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Niafaze Solutions Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.