How, When, and Why – A Guide on How to Properly Apply The Viking Sea Mineral Beard Mask
Recently, The Beard Struggle came out with a new product that is totally revolutionizing the way you think about beard products.
Every man out there has wondered why you should use Beard Oil and Beard Balms. Well if you were reading my last article, or managed to catch my videos on YouTube you would have seen me break down the Science behind Why, When and How you should use beard products. Well, after a few requests I wanted to do a how-to on The Beard Struggle – Viking Sea Mineral Mud Mask.
It has a unique combination of biotin, castor oil, almond oil, rice-bran oil and Argan oil. which combined penetrate your skin under your beard to regenerate hair, leaving your beard looking soft, healthy and smelling great.
"The Beard Struggle – Viking Sea Mineral Mud Mask. It has a unique combination of biotin, castor oil, almond oil, rice-bran oil and Argan oil. which combined penetrate your skin under your beard to regenerate hair, leaving your beard looking soft, healthy and smelling great"
The Science (Why)
The sun, wind, pollution, stress, dryness, sea water all damage your beard's quality and appearance, which leads to your beard hair becoming split, thin and fragile. The ingredients in the Viking Sea Mineral Beard Mask are chalked full of minerals that can help you to avoid the following issues:
Damaged Skin and pores
- Sun light can dry, crack and damage skin
- Weather can damage skin causing a loss in elasticity
itchiness and inflammation
- Prolonged periods of inflammation can cause hypersensitivity and Inflammatory Skin Disorder
- Caused by toxins and foreign chemicals
The dead sea mineral mud benefits alone are worth it. Dead sea mud is known for its ability to reconstruct and regenerates hair. Additionally, Dead Sea Mud benefits you by drawing out toxins from the skin. This will alleviate inflammation and reduce pores restoring elasticity. The Macadamia Oil will restore the skin’s barrier helping to reduce water loss and reducing chances of airborne related illnesses.
The Routine (When)
I said it once, and I will say it again – Consistency is key to anything you do in life. If you use this product you will help to mitigate the factors above. Leaving your face and Beard feeling healthy and great.
The Amount (How)
Wash your hands
- Keep in mind, whatever is on your hands, will also be part of your beard
Apply a medium amount on your hands
- Maximum amount: Half a jar. For myself, two jars, LOL
- Let dry for 10-15 mins
- Rinse face and Beard thoroughly with lukewarm water
- Pro Tip: for best results, rinse off face and beard in the shower as part of your routine with our Beard Shampoo and Beard Conditioner
Apply Beard Oil
- Finish by applying either our Day Liquid Gold Tonic or Night Liquid Gold Elixir Beard oil
Related Articles: How, When, and Why – A Guide on How to Properly Apply Beard Products
Have more questions? We would love to hear from you. Hope you enjoyed the article. Follow, like or comment us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Until next time, Beard on, Beard Strugglers!
Leave a comment