Your beard is part of your style and identity, and choosing the right products is essential. Maybe you’ve asked yourself ‘Is The Beard Struggle legit?’. Well, maybe we can help answer that question.
We like to keep you informed about our brand and products, so we decided to take things into our own hands. The Beard Struggle Review is our way of providing all the information you might want, so you don’t have to waste time finding it elsewhere.
Here at The Beard Struggle, we take our beards seriously. And to prove it, we designed a vast array of products to help you keep your facial hair looking epic. From shaving and trimming to daily grooming products, we got it all.
Our products include kits and gift sets, or individual products:
- Trimming - Scissors, Shaving Kits, Pre-Shave Oil, Beard Shaper
- Cleaning - Body Wash, Beard Wash, Beard and Body Scrubbers
- Moisturising - Beard Conditioner, Beard Mask, Beard Oil, Beard Balm, Beard Butter
- Brushes and Combs - different products suitable for all types of beards
- Styling - Beard Wax, Beard & Hair Heat Protectant, Heated Beard Brush and Straightener
- Grooming and more - Utility Grooming Kit, Micro-needle Derma Roller
- Apparel & Merch - to complete a Viking look
Another defining trait of the Beard Struggle products is the variety of unique scents, fit for any Viking. And for those who like having choices, there are scent sampler kits for cologne oil, beard oil and beard balm, so you’ll have a different scent for every occasion.
The Væringjar 3-in-1 Heated Beard Brush
This is a great tool in any Viking’s arsenal. It’s specifically designed for beards, and it helps to smoothe, straighten, and volumize even the most unruly of beards. It has an ergonomic grip, and it comes in silver and gold.
The brush also has an easy to use power and temperature indicator. The temperature can be set between 90℃ and 190℃, which makes it adaptable and safe for every type of beard hair.
What makes this product unique is the heated hair pick which adds volume and fullness to your beard. An added bonus is the fact that it’s cordless, so you can use it with ease even if you don’t have an electric outlet near your mirror.
The Hearted Beard Brush is a crowd favourite, with over 1,000 reviews, and a rating of 4.7 out of 5. It is priced at $97.00.
The Micro-Needle Derma Roller
This product is designed for skin-care. It might seem strange, but a healthy base is essential for growing a healthy, strong beard. The Micro-Needle Derma Roller is a highly effective tool with an ergonomic grip. It creates micro-punctures in the skin, promoting local blood flow, and allowing a better absorption of moisturizing products like beard oils.
Using this product regularly can help firm your skin, reduce scarring, eliminate stretch marks, improve hair growth, prevent hair loss, and reduce itching. Impressive stuff.
Our Derma Roller is priced at $19.99, and has a rating of 4.7 out of 5.
The Beard Defender Face Mask
Face masks and beards just don’t go hand in hand. Until now. Our face mask is specifically designed to keep beards looking sharp and well-cared for. No more beard crease.
The Beard Defender is made with 4 layers of protection and includes 2 disposable PM2.5 filters that help protect against dust, dirt, and other air particles. It is washable and reusable, and has a soft cotton interior that feels great against the skin. It comes in 2 color options: black and camo.
What makes this product truly unique is the Defender Extender, designed for all-day comfort for your ears. It is anti-slip, made from silicone and has elastic ear loops that provide adjustability.
The Beard Defender Face Mask is priced at $20 and has a rating of 4.7 out of 5.
The Beard Struggle focuses on quality over everything. Our products are premium because we take great care in choosing the right materials and ingredients.
Safety is also key when it comes to our products. We have a cosmetic scientist on staff, and unlike other similar products, ours are free of parabens, petrochemicals, and synthetic colours.
Our cosmetic products are also Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free, all-natural, and manufactured by hand in small batches by staff in Canada and the UK.
When it comes to our line of tools, combs and other grooming and maintenance products, we partner with manufacturers from around the globe.
As an example, for our Heated Beard Brush, we started with an idea, a simple drawing which we sent to a designer. After coming up with a design, we contacted a manufacturer and created a prototype. We tested the product ourselves, made adjustments, and finally ended up with a product. The whole process was over 9 months in the making, but we take our time to create products that are made with quality materials, are safe, and easy to use.
To showcase the confidence we put in our product quality, everything we sell is backed by a 90-day money back Viking oath of honor.
Here is what our customers have to say about our products:
“Scents are expertly crafted. Quality ingredients ensure a healthy, glorious beard and eliminate skin irritation. Overall, the finest products I've ever used and will forever be my go to.” - Justin T., United States
“After using these products for just a couple of days my beard already looks and feels so much softer, my face no longer inches and the skin feels more moisturised. You only have to use a little at a time as the quality is 100% & my partner loves the scent of viking honour. Can't wait to try out some other products.” - Mattie P., United Kingdom
“No doubt this brand has top quality products. But they also have great customer service! I got it all; shampoo, conditioner, oil, and my favorite - the balm. I daily use the savage brush - love it! And keep the comb in my back pocket at work. Regarding the scent I’m a big fan of Freya's Bliss. Although I haven’t tried them all yet. Peace out and love too out brother at TBS. because loyalty works both ways.” - Hardan N., Sweden
“Hands down best beard products I’ve ever used. Great quality and beard already feels nice and soft, and ofcourse the smell of the products the brush the comb basically everything is amazing” - Nazim F., Australia
We are a Canada-based company. Our foundations were laid back in 2014, but our vision remains unchanged throughout the years. Like the Vikings of old, our code of honor is centered around Determination, Courage, and Honour.
We aim to create the best men’s grooming and beard products in Midgard, and we try to achieve this through innovation and constant feedback, because we are, in essence, a customer-focused company.
Another thing that’s important to us is the spirit of community. We champion brotherhood, charity, and healthy masculine ideas. With the help of The Midgard Vikings - a brotherhood of bearded warriors, we hope to become the best versions of ourselves, and make a global impact through charity acts.
And as a mighty feat worthy of song and lore, The Beard Struggle has become “the world’s strongest beard brand” by sponsoring competitors in the Strong Man competitions.
Official Brand Ambassador Vikings
Our brotherhood of Viking Warriors also includes some names of legend:
- Halfthor- Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson - world-renowned strongman and actor from Iceland, the first person to win World’s Strongest Man, Europe’s Strongest Man, and the Arnold Strongman Classic in the same calendar year. He is also known for his role as “The Mountain” in HBO’s Game of Thrones.
- Eddie Hall - Edward Stephen Hall - former professional strongman from the UK, known as The Beast, and the official deadlift world record holder. He won the World’s Strongest Man competition in 2017.
- C.T. Fletcher - C.T. Ali Fletcher - vlogger, actor, personal trainer, and former powerlifter and bodybuilder from the United States. He is a three-time champion of both World Bench Press, and World Strict Curl Competitions.
- Tom Stoltman - known as The Albatross, or King of Stones, he is a strongman from Scotland and the winner of the 2021 World's Strongest Man Competition.
- Kevin Creekman - Instagram star and influencer, born in Switzerland, and known for his ornate tattoos and unique look. He has an impressive career spanning everything from acting, music, and modelling, to blogging, tattooing, and working as a personal trainer.
- Pavel Ladziak - known as The Polish Viking, he is a personal trainer and Instagram Fitness model. He is a talented photographer who takes great pride in being a perfectionist.
- Robert Oberst - a professional strongman from the United States, finalist of the World’s Strongest Man competitions in 2013 and 2018.
- Jujimufu - Jon Call - best known as a competitor on America’s Got Talent, he is a multiple business owner, author, fitness and music enthusiast.
- Jake The Viking - Jake Franklin - Instagram Star, and former player for the Louisiana State University football team. He is a challenge and vlogging YouTuber, known for his collaboration with the MrBeast YouTube channel.
The Beard Struggle Brand Vikings™ Program
Want to save money, gain early access to the latest beard products and earn a little extra cash for referring your friends? Then join the Beard Struggle Brand Vikings™ Program.
The Brand Vikings™ Program enables you to earn rewards on every dollar you spend on our website, tap exclusive early access sales, and earn a commission for every sale you generate.
Apply to become a brand ambassador. Start as a Junior and work your way up to Berserker for more benefits before becoming Elite. Elite ambassadors are hand-picked insider members that gain direct access to The Beard Struggle’s marketing team for mentorship, extra rewards, and the potential to become salaried Brand Viking Masters.
Brand Vikings Masters are our top-tier influencers who earn a regular salary. Join other renowned content creators like Hafthor Bjornnsen, Kevin Creekman, Eddie Hall, and Jens Dalsgaard on trips where you can hang out and create amazing content.
The Beard Struggle Brand Vikings™ Benefits
- Save on every purchase - save up to 40% on your purchases with our lifetime discount.
- Leverage your social media accounts - earn a 10% commission on every sale you generate. Encourage your followers to buy our products with personalized 15% discount codes.
- Earn more social media followers - expand your reach with the help of our marketing team
- Early access - gain early access to new products, sales, and promotions
- Make your mark - make your voice heard by getting a say in the product lines we create. Enjoy premium beard products that are tailored to your needs.
Ready to climb the ranks and reap the rewards? Apply for The Beard Struggle Brand Vikings™ Program here